Tagged by Jo (over at JoBloggs: book meme) here’s my perspective on the current book meme:
1. One book that changed your life.
Brian Kernighan and Rob Pike, The UNIX Programming Environment.
2. One book you’ve read more than once
Tracy Kidder, The Soul of a New Machine.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island
Mary Doria Russell, The Sparrow.
4. One book that made you laugh
Neil Gaiman, Anansi Boys.
5. One book that made you cry
6. One book you wish had been written
Theology and cooking: Recipes for a whole community.
7. One book you wish had never been written
Tim LaHeye and Jerry Jenkins, Left Behind.
8. One book you’re currently reading
Janet Browne, Charles Darwin: Voyaging.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read
Steve Ross, Marked.
10. Tag five people
They’ll know when it happens.
Meme originates at Ben’s Faith and Theology blog.
P.S. Congratulations to Jo for submitting her PhD thesis. All the best for the examination.