As part of some part-time work I’m doing at the moment I’m doing some distance/flexible learning implementation using Moodle (a free, open source course management system for online learning). So here’s a few links I’ve found useful over the past couple of weeks.
- Moodle: Teacher’s manual 1.6 (Introduction) from Lappia – The Municipal Education and Training Consortium of Kemi and Tornionlaakso (Finland). An older version of Moodle but still helpful.
- Course: Moodle Features Demo from @berNET (Aberdeen)
- Course: Introduction to Blogging in the Classroom from @berNET (Aberdeen)
- Teaching FAQ – MoodleDocs on the Moodle web site
- Using Moodle book – MoodleDocs on the Moodle web site. Again, an older book but some good examples of what’s possible.
- Moodle: Moodle 1.8 Teacher Manual from Sweet Briar College, Virginia