Steve tagged me, so here are five things you may not know about me:
- I can’t stand brussel sprouts, and am intolerant towards cauliflower and broccoli. Perhaps I have a green-hating gene?
- As a computer science postgraduate I was given a “Mostly likely to become Elite” award by the faculty.
- I originally went to university to study chemisty and astronomy, and before getting sidetracked into computer science passed undergraduate astrophysics and astronomy papers.
- The first comic book I ever remember reading was the Legion of Super-Heroes story in Superboy #201 where ERG-1 recovers his corporeal form and defeats the robot that has immobilized the legion. Alas, all retconned out of existence now.
- I like to diagram things to understand them better, and often reduce pages and pages of terse text (particularly theological writing) to visual representations.
I don’t forward chain letters (that’s a sixth thing), but if you feel inspired consider yourself tagged.