Meme: n. A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.*
Paul at fishers, surfers and casters tagged me with the task “name five reasons why you do (not) respond to memes”. So, here goes.
- Sometimes I respond because a friend tagged me, and I enjoyed their response to the task.
- Sometimes I don’t respond because I think the topic is boring.
- Sometimes I want to see how my ideas and thoughts match up against others down stream.
- Sometimes I respond because I like the idea of information being free “in the wild”.
- Sometimes I respond because I can’t think of anything else to blog about.
And sometimes I don’t want to tag anyone else. Nuff said.