Life seems to have been busy of sorts lately.
- Lots of visitors at Easter and then through until today (including Steve the Emergent Kiwi who stayed for a couple of nights last week).
- School and kindy holidays.
- My oldest son’s birthday + party.
- Kid’s soccer practices in full swing for the season start next Saturday.
- Some part-time work (including being paid to drive around a set route in the Auckland traffic over a 12 hour period with a GPS to time how long it took at different times of the day).
- Preaching last Sunday out in the country at a congregation associate with our parish (I’m on the lay preaching roster). Nice service out there, and I preached on the theme of hope out of John’s Gospel. Preaching again this week at our regular church.
Lots of little things – but they all add up.