The latest issue of Metanexus’ Global Spiral web publication looks interesting. Articles have been drawn from the annual Metanexus conference on this month including:
- “The Making of a New Biophilia: Evolutionary Governance and the Modern Creation Myth” by Walter Truett Anderson
- ““A Mirror up to Nature”: Cosmos, Nature, and Culture in Shakespeare” by Kenneth W. Davis
- “Why I am Not a Pantheist (Nor a Panentheist): Metaphysics, Totalization, and the Cosmos” by Jonathan Weidenbaum
- “God, Strings, Emergence, and the Future of the World” by Nicola Hoggard Creegan
- “The Idea of Design in Nature: Science or Phenomenology?” by Jakob Wolf
- “Religion, Culture, and the Personification of Non-Human Entities” by Kathryn Johnson and Adam Cohen
More details on the conference can be here.