A list of helpful articles and tips for those engaged in academic writing. Might be particularly useful for grad students starting out.
- Donovan, Stephen. 2005. “How to Alienate Your Editor: A Practical Guide for Established Authors.” Journal of Scholarly Publishing no. 36 (4):238-242.
- Martin, Brian. 2008. “Surviving Referees’ Reports.” Journal of Scholarly Publishing no. 39 (3):307-311.
- AAR-Writing a Successful Annual Meeting Paper Proposa
- AAR-Making Your Presentations Disability Friendly
- AAR-I’m Presenting this Year at the AAR! or How to Present a Professional Paper at the American Academy of Religion Annual Meeting
- AAR-Be Brief, Be Witty, Be Seated
- How to Be an Author – Do Your Job Better – The Chronicle of Higher Education