The NZ Herald carried this piece in their religion and beliefs section yesterday looking at how mainstream (mostly Anglican) churches are responding with an increased environmental awareness. See Churches see their mission to care for creation – 02 Jul 2007 – Religion and beliefs news – NZ Herald.
- The Social Justice Commission of the Anglican Church
- Presbyterian Church of Aotearoa New Zealand // Media: CASI election resources 2005 – Sustainability
- Bishops warn on global warming – 05 Apr 2006 – Religion and beliefs news – NZ Herald
- A Rocha (New Zealand/Aotearoa Initiative Group)
- Creation Care (NZ)
- Methodist: Touchstone: Parish examines water use
- Methodist: Touchstone: World Environment Day
- e~mergent kiwi: earth day: where are the christians?
- Greenflame · Environment